We fight the virus
Safety first —
We fight the virus
- The entrance of the JAMS has automatic doors.
- When entering the hotel lobby – directly at the entrance – a disinfectant dispenser is available for our guests.
- Markings on the floor guarantee a minimum distance at the reception and check-in.
- Our reception team is trained in all hygienic standards and always wears mouth and nose protection when dealing with guests.
- We recommend using the online check-in – you will receive a direct link with your reservation confirmation.
- In general, we ask you to avoid cash payments to minimize contact. Our EC and credit card equipment is of course disinfected after each use. As a further option, we recommend payment via digital EC card on the smartphone.
- The keycards are disinfected before handed out
- Our elevator can only be used individually or by people from one household, all surfaces keypads are regularly disinfected.
- We also clean the banisters and door handles in all public areas several times a day.
IN THE ROOMS
- All surfaces – with special attention to door handles, light switches, taps, telephone etc. – are cleaned and disinfected with the utmost care before your arrival.
- We have purchased our own protective covers for our TV remote controls, which were replaced before your arrival.
- The handles and inner surfaces of the minibar are disinfected after each change of room and are only filled with gloves.
- Our cleaning staff is subject to a strict hygiene concept tested by the DEHOGA hotel association and works at shorter intervals from now on. Mouth and nose protection and gloves are mandatory and are changed continuously.
- Our bed linen and towels are always washed at 90 degree celsius. All other textile surfaces are also regularly cleaned by our specialists.
- Breakfast is always prepared individually for each of our guests and JAMS does not offer a breakfast buffet. In order to guarantee the minimum distance at the tables or the bar, we therefore ask for your understanding for a “wait to be seated”. We will gladly accept your reservation the evening before. Our entire menu is available online and can be downloaded quickly and easily.
- The service personnel wear mouth and nose protection as well as gloves and are subject to strict rules of hygiene and conduct. In the kitchen, a chef’s hat and hairnet as well as disposable gloves are also worn when preparing food.