Corona hygiene measures at the JAMS Design Hotel
Safety first —
We fight the virus
AT THE ENTRANCE
- The entrance to JAMS has automatic doors.
- Upon entering the hotel lobby (directly at the entrance), a disinfection dispenser is available for our guests.
- We recommend using the online check-in – you will receive a direct link with your reservation confirmation.
- In general, we ask you to avoid cash payments to minimise contact. Our EC and credit card machines are of course disinfected after each use. As a further option, we recommend payment via digital EC card on your smartphone.
- The keycards are disinfected when handed over.
- We also clean the stair railings and door handles in all public areas several times a day.
IN THE ROOMS
- In the rooms themselves, all surfaces are cleaned and disinfected with the utmost care before your arrival – with special attention paid to door handles, light switches, water taps, telephones, etc.
- The handles and inner surfaces of the minibar are disinfected after each room change and are filled exclusively with gloves.
- Our cleaning staff is subject to a strict hygiene concept, certified by the hotel association DEHOGA, and from now on works in shorter intervals.
- Our bed linen and towels are always washed at 90° Celsius. All other textile surfaces are also regularly cleaned by our experts.